Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah Palin

Attention Women:


Sarah Palin is not Hillary Clinton! Yes, she has a vagina. But, she wants to keep the rest of us from using ours. She is staunchly pro-life (unless you are a polar bear).
She is against everything Hillary has fought for her entire life!

Sarah Palin has 5 kids, including a special-needs infant. Isn’t she busy? My mama had 5 kids and she barely had time to pee, much less run for Vice President (but, if she did, she would know what the VP does all day, unlike Palin). And, everyone I know who has 5 kids is crazy from it. I can see balancing work and family with one or two kids, but 5?

Sarah Palin is against sex-education. I can think of at least on 17-year old Alaskan high school girl who would have benefited from the condom talk: Palin’s daughter. I raised two teenagers myself, and somehow managed to have no teen pregnancies occur. I guess us Atheist heathens just have better family values.

Palin said that the US soldiers in Iraq were fighting a war for God. Um, isn’t that called a JIHAD?? She also said that it was God’s will to have the $30 million gas pipeline in Alaska she was for. It is also God’s will for me to have that new pair of red pumps I’ve been eyeing, so could you all pray for that, please?


Palin and McCain will take away a woman's right to choose. If you can't remember or can't imagine what this country was like for women before Roe VS Wade, I suggest you watch the documentary "Lake of Fire.” Poor women desperate to terminate an unwanted pregnancy would often die trying to do it themselves. Not rich women. There was always a doctor who would take care of them.




You know why women never had much of a place in American society until the last few decades? It's because we were having babies until we literally dropped dead. It’s kinda hard to hang out in the basement for 10 years perfecting the phonogram when you have 12 kids hanging off your tits.


Women- do not fall for that glass ceiling crap they are spouting. She will break that glass on the backs of us all.


WE WILL NOT GO BACK! I'll make a deal with you Republicans: you can keep your guns as long as you keep your laws off my body. You have the right to bear arms. I have the right not to bear a child! YOU CAN HAVE MY ABORTION WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

No comments: