Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok, I didn't even know what this is until I was reading my husband Chris Oliver's blog and realized he "tagged" me (which means he broke one of the rules below by not telling me):

The rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (I'm not gonna do that, but you can see them here).
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them. (I'm not doing that, either)
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've done it! (poo poo Chris)

Ok, I will bold was does NOT apply to me:

JUNE:
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

I would say this is pretty damn close. I don't know who to tag, but if I figure it out, I'll come back and edit this.

No comments: